Friday, August 30, 2024

Record Bluesy Lead Guitar Or Solo In John Mayer, Jimi Hendrix Style











About:

Hi, I'm Sora Satoh, a Japanese music professional with over 10+ years of experience!

Please contact me before ordering to get the best deal for you!



-- About the service --

I'll play John Mayer/Jimi Hendrix style bluesy lead guitar for your songs! It can be guitar solos or lead guitar playing some lines between vocals etc.



-- About the packages --



  • Basic:Up to 30 seconds of 1 lead guitar track.



  • Standard:Up to 2 mins of 1 lead guitar track.



  • Premium : Up to 4mins of 1 lead guitar track. If you want longer than 4 mins, please type in the seconds you want in the "Number of seconds" to get the price.



Commercial use: free (but please credit me "Sora Satoh")



If you want rhythm guitar track as well, please write to me for a custom offer. :)



My playing https://youtu.be/gaVVqB0PGBE

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment