Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Something Digital Painting For You











About:

From the landscape of your dream holidays to the memory of your firstborn or even your best friend, the dog!

Pick a theme and I'll paint it! 

I also can give life to your dreams and photos like your parents or anything else you want me to paint.



Besides the original photo, you can digitally send it to me, we'll agree on specific details you want to be included like adding something that was dear to you.

I'll paint it in oils on canvas, restoring all the colors and making it something real.

Painting time is normally 5 days plus another 5 to dry the oils.

I've been a professional artist for over 10 years. My skills focus on oil painting, especially portraits and landscapes. Also proficient with acrylics, pastels, and drawings. I offer real oil on canvas paintings. Go ahead now and order the painting you want.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment