Saturday, October 8, 2022

Make You A Cube Platypus











About:

I ship physical goods. Be sure to select 'Shipping' when finalizing you order. The cube is $5 and the $5 flat rate shipping fee covers within the US. A total of $10 to receive a cube animal within the US. (International shipping instructions below.)



Uh oh. Looks like the Beavers and Ducks have been getting too friendly with each other.

All joking aside, I love making cube animals but my favorite has to be the platypus. This little guy has a pocket on its belly; great for the safe keeping of a lucky penny til the wish comes true, great for a toothfairy aide, or handy to hold a special note.

All my cube animals are hand sewn by myself. I spend an hour on each one to make them perfect.



I will have your order made within a week. USPS delivery with tracking takes roughly 3-5 business days.



IF YOU WANT THIS PACKAGE SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY please select the additional international shipping cost fee in the EXTRAs section. Shipping fee outside of the US is $20 total.

I will have your order made within a week. I will provide a customs number for you international package. Once it leaves my country I am no longer responsible for the package. Delivery can be between 5 and 13 days.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment