Friday, August 19, 2022

Make An Artisanal Mask For You











About:

-PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING-

-Choose the kind of shipping that suits you best before starting the gig.-



This ancient and forgotten method is part of the Venetian mask-making tradition.



It's made in gauze and gelatin. The result is a light and durable mask that it's easier to wear than the counterpart made in leather and wood.



A mask is a living thing, that captures fragments of the human soul.



You can ask me to make a mask for musicals or theatre, for cosplaying or only for decor.



You can ask me whatever you want, I'm looking forward to creating one with you!

Reviews


:

I commissioned a theatre mask from Ilaria (ArtemisCrafting) with very specific requirements. From the initial pitch to the completed work, Ilaria was the epitome of professionalism. She provided frequent updates, often with accompanying photos, and was open to changes and feedback throughout the process. The mask was completed to a high level of detail, packaged and shipped with care. Most importantly (for me), the mask is very usable in performance. It is lightweight, sturdy and has stage presence. I recommend Ilaria's work to anyone working in professional theatre and performance.

:

thank you very much, you were also very professional. I'm really thankful!

:

Absolutely phenomenal, exactly what I wanted. She’s a true artist

:

i'm glad i was able to meet your expectations, thx you so much!

:

Kethra did a fantastic job with the mask and communicated with me thru the entire process - sending lots of pictures so I always knew how things were looking. Very easy to work with and look forward to working with kethra again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment