Monday, December 26, 2022

Paint Your Warhammer 40K, Sigmar And Dnd Miniatures











About:

Please contact me before buying any of the gigs. This will help both of us to ensure you get exactly what it is you are looking for, for the right price.



If you have used my services before, you know the deal and do not have to contact me.



I will paint your Warhammer 40k, Sigmar or DnD Miniatures. I will paint these to your specification, ensuring you are happy with the end result. To do this I am happy to do further revisions without charge as getting the figure exactly as you want is my utmost priority for customer satisfaction.



All figures are handpainted to ensure the best quality.



All models will receive the utmost care and attention no matter which package you choose, I will never send a figure to a customer unless I am absolutely certain it is up to a great standard as I share all my work on Social Media.



If you prefer I can purchase the model so you avoid having to ship it to me first, saving you shipping costs if you do not already own the figure.

Please contact me to discuss any details beforehand if you feel unsure!



Hope to hear from you soon!



Jon

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment