Thursday, August 29, 2024

Be Your Session Guitarist











About:

I work as a professional musician since 1999, being involved in projects of various genres. We will discuss the direction you want your song to take, and I will use my knowledge and experience to make sure the sounds, ideas and arrangements fit to the style and the song.



I will always deliver a wave high quality file, making sure it's the right bit and sample rate to your project.



What you get:



  • Electric and / or acoustic guitars (steel and nylon)
  • The number of lines you ordered according to the package in separated wave files
  • A demo before the delivery to let you know how it works in the song
  • DI tracks are included in the Premium package, but can be ordered as an extra.





Let's bring your songs to life, place and order now!



If you have any doubt or specific requeriments, just contact me and let's talk about the project.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment