Sunday, August 25, 2024

Be Your Rock Guitar Player











About:

Are you looking for someone who will record a crushing guitar riff for you? Does your track need a flammable guitar solo? My name is Artem and I'm ready to rock! I'm playing guitar since 2004 and that is probably one of the best things I can do in my life.



I own lot of different hi-end guitars, so I will always have an instrument with proper sound and tuning for your needs. My current guitars are:

Gibson Les Paul Standard '00

Jackson KV-2 '99

Jackson KV-2 '01

Jackson KV-2 '95

Jackson KV Custom '90

Jackson Kelly Custom '93

Jackson RR-2 '96

ESP SV Standard '06



Besides of that, I'm a mixing engineer with great studio experience, so be sure that I use only high quality gear for recording. Your tracks will be edited, cleaned and ready for mixing. If you need that, I will provide DI tracks as well. 



Every package of the gig includes a rhythm double track + a guitar solo track. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment