Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Help You Bring Banjo To Your Track











About:

Proud to say I've completed over 155 orders.



Please contact before ordering





You can simply send me a track and I can add banjo, we can discuss styles and what you are looking for to get you the playing you want on your track! 



With years of performance, and writing experience I can surely help you get exactly what you are after. We will discuss before hand, and I always find samples of the music you are looking to achieve helps. 



I take pride in what I create, and my goal is to get you the best for your music. 



Please send a quality track, MP3 form is okay, a performance to a click also helps greatly. 

  • If you would like other instrumentation I can also add guitar, or record a guitar part and add banjo over top! 



Revisions are often included, but by being very clear on what you need, we can get you exactly what you need the first try. There may be a charge for a full rewrite.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment