Monday, January 15, 2024

Write Your Creative Story In A Short Amount Of Time











About:

I will write your creative story in a short amount of time



Have a story you want written, but are not sure how? Want to peer into a world you can't quite put into words? Have ideas and want someone else to make a story out of them? Maybe you just want any story at all? 



With or without an outline I can work with you to create the story you've been looking for or the one you didn't know you were looking for. I am excited to bring your ideas to life, and can also help rewrite any existing work you already have. 



I specialize in short stories and novellas. I have experience in writing fantasy, science fiction, drama, and some horror. 



Why Hire Me: 

  • Creative short story writer
  • Can be created from existing outline or idea
  • Can create a story from scratch as well
  • Plagiarism free, and all content is original!
  • Proofread multiple times
  • Quick turn around
  • Revisions as needed



What You Will Receive: 

  • Well-written short story 
  • Complete ownership
  • A pdf, .docx, .odt as requested



What I Write:

  • Fiction/Non-fiction
  • Science Fiction
  • Fantasy 
  • Romance
  • Horror
  • Children's Stories
  • Multi-genre
  • Many more, just let me know if there's one you want that's not listed. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment