Saturday, January 13, 2024

World Build And Flesh Out Your Fantasy Or Game World











About:

Please message me before placing an order!

There may be orders in queue that will affect projected deadlines.



Do you have a book, a Dungeons and Dragons campaign, or a video game in the works? Do you feel like you would benefit from having more details on the history, culture, and religions of that world? Let me help you flesh out your world!



I'm a fantasy writer with a long history of creating new and unique worlds to set my stories in. And more than that, I'm a long time DM with the obsessive habit of creating overly detailed worlds!



Some examples of areas I can help flesh out:

  • World / Kingdom History
  • Character Backstories
  • Cultures and Traditions
  • Religions and Beliefs
  • Geography
  • Military Structure and Tactics
  • Technology and Magic
  • Adventure Ideas



This is not an exhaustive list, and I am happy to help you with your world building needs in any way! Check out my examples for ways I can help build your world.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment