Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Print And Or Paint Miniatures For Table Top Gaming, Dnd, Dungeons And Dragons











About:

Hello, I am a 3D printing enthusiast and would like to share my hobby with all of you. I love to 3D print different things for myself, my friends and my family but I've begun to slow down on my printing load so I would like to open up my hobby to you. I am accepting requests to 3D print mostly any files that you could send my way. If you send me a file I can talk with you about your options for printing and we can get started. regarding my print tiers, Tier 1 is a basic small print that doesn't take very long for me to print (will prime the model at request for no additional charge), Tier 2 is a small print that may take longer to print and will be painted per requested scheme within reasonable expectations and finally Tier 3 would be your larger or more complicated prints. I look forward to working with you and please don't hesitate to ask me an questions or requests you may have.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment