Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Paint Miniatures For You











About:

Aspiring freelance artist that has been involved in the miniature wargaming hobby for nearly ten years.



I am offering my miniature painting services from tabletop ready to display quality. After years painting my own stuff I have started having people approach me for commission work and I wish to expand this avenue through fiverr.



Communication will be a large part of the painting process as I want to make sure your wants and needs are heard.



Aside from doing mini's for personal collections I would love to be considered for use on box art. So if you are a company that is going to be releasing new models, please consider getting in touch.



When sorting the project we will discuss what is going to be going into the model and then I will give a quote with reasoning on the price. Customers will pay postage and can either send me the model or I will purchase it myself and charge the cost of the model too.



I hope to hear from some of you soon, don't be afraid to reach out and ask questions!

Reviews


:

Really good painter would recommend to others

:

Excellent professional grade work, from a truly talented artist. Flawless communication thought out entire project. As well as quick delivery. Will be returning for more miniatures to be painted soon!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment