Saturday, June 4, 2022

Paint And Assemble Your Miniatures











About:

I'm offering my services as a miniature painter. Metal miniatures, plastic multipart kits, resin and everything else. I will prepare, assemble and paint any historical, fantasy, sci-fi or other genre miniatures. I don't offer packages in varying quality, I paint armies warbands and to a really good table top standard and take extra time over characters and special pieces so as to stand out if requested. Please make sure to contact me before you purchase a gig so we can discuss all the finer details of what you need done.



I look forward to discussing with you your vision for your next tabletop army and helping to bring them to life.



David

Reviews


:

Easy communication and all round good service and value for money. Would use again.

:

perfect communication and to a top standard, will be sending many more to be painted

:

Fantastic from start to finish, Will definitely be using again in the future

:

Thank you for using my service. I'm glad you're happy.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment