Thursday, January 18, 2024

Write Short Taboo Erotic Stories Or Fanfics











About:

My offer to you is this - Any erotic fantasy you have I'm willing to write about. I know from experience that there are many times we have fantasies so extreme, that it would be taboo to society if we were to ever act on them, but there are days when we would like to read about them and put ourselves in our characters shoe. I would like to be the one to help you satisfy this need.



Note that I'm open minded so nothing really bothers me, whatever you wish for me to write about feel free to hop in my inbox and I'll help you out, don't be shy. Also a reminder the characters can be anyone even you.



Disclaimer : I am not a Ghost Writer. My work is purely for personal reading and satisfaction.



All copyrights regarding works created lay with me the writer unless copyrights are requested, discussed and agreed upon in writing between me the writer and you the buyer.



I also write erotic scripts and erotic gaming dialogues, commercial rights can be discussed.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment