Thursday, February 1, 2024

Write Nsfw Erotic Stories Erotica Ghostwriter Ghostwrite Erotic Fanfic











About:

Please contact me before placing an order to discuss and review your request, thanks!

--18+ only--

 

Do you have a steamy erotica story that you can't find anywhere but are dying to read? Whatever the kinks are, let me bring it to life for you.

 

Vampires. Succubus. Angel. Devil. Furries. Monsters. Humans

 

Incest. Age play. Romance. Humiliation. Watersport. SPH. Noncon. Cheating. Cuckold. Seduction. And more. 

 

With my ghostwriting service, you can turn your ideas into a captivating erotic short story or novel that your readers won't be able to put down.

Whether you want a steamy short story or an erotic novel, I can tailor my writing style to suit your needs and preferences. 

 

It doesn't have to be erotica either; I'm open to just a cute and simple romance story as well.

 

I've been a romance and erotic writer on Literotica and Wattpad for almost six years, with over 1 million reads on my stories. I've also ghostwritten books published on Amazon for over three years now. 

 

I write both SFW and NSFW erotic stories. All fetishes, taboos, NSFW erotica, and gender dynamics are welcome.

 

This is a no-judgment zone and there's 100% confidentiality.

 

Send a message to get started

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment