Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Convert To Embroidery Pes And Dst File In 1 Hour











About:

.....Welcome to My Gig...



Best Embroidery Digitizing Service for your logo



#embroidery digitizing #embroidery#digitizing embroidery#logo design#logo#Custom logo #Numérisation#Bardado#broderie#logo maker#3d design



I can digitize your logo professionally in any embroidery File with the fastest turnaround.



Why Choose Me:



Fastest Delivery Time.



24/7 Available.



Money-Back Guarantee if you will not be happy.



Free Unlimited Revisions.





What Are The Machine Embroidery File Formats that I Can Produce:



DST embroidery file



PES



EXP



HUS



JEF



or any other custom format that you will be required from me.



What will you get:



Your required embroidery file



PNG Files



JPEG File



PDF file as a production worksheet



You can send me your logo in the following formats:



JPEG



PNG



PDF



PSD



EPS



AI



SVG



or any suitable format and I will do the rest.





Important Note.



You will have to pay an extra fee if your design will be complex.



Best Regards;



Digitizing_Embs





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment