Monday, January 29, 2024

Be Your Pro Female Bass Player Or Bassist Hip Hop Latin Funk











About:

Welcome to my BASS gig!



NOTE: Please, contact me before you make an order! Appreciate!



My name is Ana and I'm a professional musician for almost 10 years. I already made 40+ bass orders for different producers and artists all around the world!

Check out my IG page for more bass and music content: @ana_unlymited_bass



This gig has just one STANDART package. I can come up with some original ideas for you song and create the bass part that would perfectly match it in POP, RNB, JAZZ, REGGUE, HIP-HOP, GOSPEL, FUNK, LATIN, BLUES and ROCK genres.

If you need me to re-record the bass line that you already have - I'd love to do this kind of job for you too.



EXTRAS:

  • HQ video of me playing
  • Mixing & Mastering
  • Music sheet or TABs making
  • Additional revision



IMPORTANT:

The 45$ price includes just 1 minute bass recording (HQ wav format). Every additional 30 sec will cost +15$ per each, for instance:

  • 1 min - 45$
  • 1,30 min - 60$
  • 2 min - 75$
  • 2,30 min - 90$
  • 3 min - 105$
  • 3,30 min - 120$
  • 4 min -135$

... etc



EQUIPMENT:

5 strings Fender Jazz Bass (USA, 1996)

Mark Bass amp (Marcus Miller series)

Simple Way di-box

Evo 8 audient



Let's work together! Can't wait to start working on YOUR project!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment