Monday, November 14, 2022

Design Black Women, African American Coloring Book











About:

NOTE: Please contact me before place any kind of order.



Hi there, 

Hope you are well 

I am a book cover designer. I will design a book cover, interior for you that will attract your customer's mind. I will design exactly what you want. Your satisfaction is my main priority. We will make book covers engaging that whoever sees it will be curious enough and entice the readers to read or purchase it.



My service:

  • Coloring book
  • Activity book 
  • Journal
  • KDP book interior
  • KDP paperback
  • Stickers book
  • Mandala
  • Children’s book
  • Adults book
  • Sports book
  • Marijuana book
  • So on



Why me?

My resource:

  • Unlimited commercial vectors
  • Ton of color plates
  • Unique fonts
  • Creative design research
  • Creative idea



VIP support:

  • Free color change after service
  • Unique design
  • Premium quality mockup
  • High quality books cover & Interior
  • Print Ready PDF
  • 8.5"x11" Dimension suitable for KD
  • Additional Pages



What are you waiting for? Please contact me asap if you need any kind of book cover or interior for KDP.



Thanks

jatan007

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment