Saturday, November 19, 2022

Convert Your File In Embroidery Digitizing Into Dst Pes











About:

Welcome to my Gig,



I am ABU ZAR. i am embroidery digitizer. i am here to serve my clients by work.If you are looking for outsource digitizing, I would be the right choice for you. Given a king project and opportunity, I assure you the best workmanship, prompt execution in reasonable price and timely delivery.



My specialties,



  • 4 to 5 hour work delivery turnaround
  • File format .DST, .PES, .EMB, .JEF, .VP3, .HUS, .XXX, or any as you machine requirements.
  • Worksheet for every design
  • 3D puff embroidery
  • Applique
  • Flat embroidery
  • Wilcom Digitizing
  • Quick response



Note:



please mention size did you need for your file after placing order for perfect work.



Feel free to contact me any time.



Regards,

ABU ZAR.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment