Sunday, November 20, 2022

Make Amigurumi Keychain Character Doll By Your Request











About:

Hello There,

ruang_kece here, thankyou for coming.

if you looking for custom character into amigurumi keychain, you come in the right place. Crocheting a cute stuff has been my hobby and passion. I can make really cute crochet plush toys and deliver them to you.



I will make your character by custom, you can send me the photo/draft for your amazing order.



Your order will be treat by special handling

100% handmade by me

100% stuff just for you

100% soft filling with dacron

Material Yarn Polyester with attractife color



What you get in this Gig

  • Your character in mini size 6cm
  • Durable product and not fade
  • Your character into human fullbody keychain
  • Easy to caring, you just need water to wash with hand I created by my self without pattern (1 character just for you, not for commercial)
  • free packaging transparent box for gift



NB: Product price does not include shipping, please add shipping costs in the extra section



if you have any question, please feel free to contact me.

Thankyou

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment