Friday, January 26, 2024

Record Funk, Disco, Hip Hop, Lofi, Rnb, Neo Soul Guitar











About:

***Please message me before ordering***



Hi! My name is Iggi, I have been a guitar player for over 20 years. I play a variety of styles from Funk, Pop, Blues/Jazz, RnB, Rock, Hip-Hop, and Soul.



You can check my portfolio here:  https://www.youtube.com/@iggitellme



This service is geared at House, Disco, EDM, Pop, RnB and Hip Hop producers looking to add an human quality to their electronic compositions, though I'm able to work in many other styles and play full songs as well.



I usually use Fender Stratocaster guitar with Fender Custom Shop single-coils. Using Neural DSP, Overloud TH-U, IK Multimedia Amplitube, IK Multimedia Tonex & other plugins to achieve a wide variety of tones. As well as a wide range of pedals to further tonal options.



Looking forward to working with you!



I also offer:



MIXING - Contact me to discuss adding this to your package.



MASTERING - Get in touch to discuss the details.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment