Thursday, January 25, 2024

Record Professional Electric And Acoustic Guitar











About:

Hey! Hristo Mintchev here! I am a guitar player with over 18 years of experience, ready to record a solo or rhythm guitar for almost any genre you need. I've recorded on multiple albums ranging from Rock, Blues, RnB, and to Jazz.



Please message me so we can iron out exactly what you need! Your satisfaction is a priority!



In your message please include:

  • What inspired the song/your vision.
  • What style of playing you'd prefer or let me have my take on it!
  • If you'd like rhythm or lead guitar.
  • The BPM and timing of the song you'd like guitar in.



I'm new to Fiverr so strike while the irons hot!



Feel free to reach out if you have any questions! I'm an open book!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment