Thursday, January 25, 2024

Write Your Fiction, Fanfiction, Romance, Nsfw Erotic Stories











About:

Truth be told I need extra money so I can buy stuff! No other reasons. So here I am selling my soul and services to you. If you see anything you like, inbox me!



I have over 15+ years of experience in writing creatively with several successful stories written under my belt.



My goal is to help you bring to life all the wild and crazy stories bottled up in your head just WAITING to burst free! From fandoms to fanfics to cartoons to your secret late-night fantasies! I can bring them all to life and I cannot WAIT to get started working on them with you!





Things I Will Write

  • Fantasy
  • Sci-Fi
  • Romance
  • Gay/LGBT
  • Action
  • Horror
  • Self-Inserts
  • OC
  • NSFW
  • Fetish
  • Fandom





Things I Will Not Write

  • Incest*
  • Blasphemy
  • Occult*
  • Pedophilia



* Means negotiable because I lack proper morals or any kind of moral compass XD

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment