Friday, October 6, 2023

Best Hand Fashion Illustrations











About:

Hello,

Welcome to my profile :)

I am a professional fashion illustrator and designer. I have been practicing in this field for 5+ years. I make all type of garments such as casual, fancy, bridal wear, etc.

I can provide you only hand illustrations for your projects, social media, websites, gifts etc.BEFORE PLACING ORDER CONTACT/MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY then we will talk about your project,themes,and style. You should be provide 3 references such as style, pose, colors. It will helps us to do an amazing job without misunderstandings 

YOU WILL GET

-File format .jpeg .pdf

-shipping available at addition cost.

-scanned copy of illustration (included in price)+ GST

-I only work manually.

-PRICES can VARY on details, style, timing.

- MY MOTO IS YOUR SATISFACTION.



You can check my instagram account to see my illustrations @cherryblossom_fashion21 if you are interested in my vision and style of what you have in mind, message me.



Thank you and have a good day!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment