Monday, October 2, 2023

Embroidery Digitizing Convert Into Dst Pes Emb Pdf Jpg











About:

Wants to convert your design or logo in embroidery??

Than you are at right place!!



I am providing best embroidery digitizing services here on fiverr

 I can provide popular formats as DST, EXP, CND, PXF, XXX, JEF, HUS, PES and others.

I will provide DST and PES in order if you want any other format, You have to tell me in inbox or with the file on order page



Why Me:







* Fastest Delivery Time.



* Money Back Guarantee



* 24/7 Available



* Free Unlimited Revisions.



*100% work Satisfaction



*1 to 3 hour turnaround







You Will Get:



* 2 Embroidery Files (DST and PES Usually).



* EMB file (Source File)



* PDF file.





Minor revision are free, i will provide quality work

Feel free to contact me any time



Thanks

Muniba Muzafar

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment