Saturday, October 7, 2023

Any Painting Or Drawing As You Want











About:

hi,

Iam an artist who love to draw and paint any kind of medium especially pencils and colored pencils .

I'm a doctor for children but i studied also free studies of fine art at university to be professional at my art work .

i can draw and paint whatever you want as

-portriat

-pets

-landscape

-character

-caricature

-abstract

so just send me a massage before your order to describe me what exactly you want and send me ahigh quality and resolution photo and i promise you

that you will receive a high resolution picture of an artistic painting or drawing of your selected photo in pencil

and you can order it in colored version,colored pencils ,oil and acrylic colors for extra service .







just send me amassage before your order .

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment