Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Draw Realistic Pencil Portrait Sketch By Hand And Do Time Time Lap Video











About:

What can you do with me?



You can get High-Quality scanned copy of the completed drawing (JPG or PDF)

You can get creative video of drawing.









These are the things I use for this





Graphite pencils of different shades ( HB, 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B,10B,White gel pen, Charcoal, etc. )

phone use to record the video.



[Ask me for extra persons & for different paper sizes] 







Why choose me?





  •  Handmade 100%
  •  Best Experience
  •  Professional artist
  •  Neat and Clean Work
  •  Giving on the right day.
  •  Friendly





How to order?







First order GIG

Send me a quality/clear photo (you want to be drawn)





Thank you!



Have a nice day!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment