Thursday, September 7, 2023

Building Sketches With Pointers And Pencil











About:

Hi,

I'm ready to create you a beautiful, detailed black and white hand drawing of your home or any building.



Just send me a photo of what you want to see in the picture. Make sure the photo reflects the angle you want to see in the picture!



You can check all the possible styles that I am able to do here or take a look at my GIG and feel free to suggest me which one is your favorite.



To create lineart I draw with a  black pen,pointer of different ranges and for shading I use a gray marker and black water color. 

I will create LOOK WITH PEN OR POINTER totally dependent on my Client's Choice.



For premium package you get bigger picture, because of that it will be even more detailed.

You will receive a high-resolution digital file ready for printing.



Before making an order, please contact me to clarify the details and to let me verify if the picture is good quality!





Thank you for your attention and visiting my gig!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment