Friday, September 8, 2023

Embroidery Digitizing In 1 Hour











About:

Welcome to my Embroidery Digitizing GIG



I am expert embroidery digitizer having more than 4 years of practical experience in this field. I can digitize/convert to DST, PES, EMB, HUS, CND, EXP, or any other file format.



✅Charges for simple and basic logo are less and for complex design are more. So it varies according to the complexity of the design.

Rubi's Embroidery Digitizing Services Provides:

  1. Left chest logo
  2. Jacket back digitizing
  3. Cap 3d puff
  4. Hat logo
  5. Applique
  6. Simple text



Why did you choose me?

  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% manual embroidery digitizing
  • any small edits or changes are free
  • 24/7 available



Note: Please feel free to contact me before you place your order or have any question

Thanks



Rubi_Digitizer

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment