Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Draw Realistic Pencil Sketch Portrait From A Photo











About:

Welcome to my gig!

   "your satisfaction is my first priority"

    Please contact me before placing your order!

    Send me a quality/clear photo (you want to be drawn)

Draw a realistic black and white pencil and Ballpoint pen portrait of the person you want. 

The drawing will be made on A4 paper (210×297 mm) A3 paper (297 x 420 mm)

With full body and additional figures, I will sometimes use A3 (297 x 420 mm)  

 

Every work is unique, drawn entirely by my hand and is not a Photoshop filter or a similar technique.

 

If you wish, with an additional shipping fee, I can shipping the physical drawing through the post office. Delivery times may vary.

 

You can give me anything:

 

  • Portrait photos 
  • Family photos    
  • Animal photos   
  • Landscape photos
  • Any product photos
  • Architecture photos
  • Anything you imagine



 Illustration Type

  •  Portrait

 Illustration Style

  •  Realistic



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment