Monday, January 10, 2022

Beautiful Crosstich Wall Hangings And Personalized Quotes











About:

I will cross-stitch whatever you want! Personalized , already-made pattern, or anything in between. 



In addition, we can discuss fabric and colour, timeline, framing, and special considerations before you place your order so you get exactly what you want! Quality and your satisfaction is my highest priority. There is no obligation to submit an order, so if you're curious, feel free to contact me!



Your stitching will be physically shipped to you! If You desire to frame, Default framing is a wooden Frame. 



I can assure, that i will place your order on time.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Such a wonderful stitcher. The best with communication every step of the way. Impeccable work and fast. I will be back to hire her for my next project. Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. Good Understanding and so much supportive. Its my pleasure to work with her.

:

Rukshani is amazing. Her communication throughout was fantastic, she’s great to work with. The project was delivered on time and looks brilliant. I hope to work with her again as she surpassed all expectations

:

Very good Understanding and communication. Such a great human being. Hope to work with again in future. Thank you for all.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment