Friday, January 14, 2022

Curate A Handmade Flow Art











About:

I am a professional artist and I draw and paint with years of experience of 7 years working on landscapes, seascapes, portraits, and abstract paintings. Handmade or oil medium painting, don't hesitate to contact me, I'll paint everything you need in almost any medium of your choice! If you have unique ideas for a painting, feel free to contact me and we can discuss creative options.

All paintings are original and unique, done on premium canvas using the finest quality pigments and artist-quality paints.



NOTE:



  • Revisions can be done during the thumbnail stage, and I can provide ideas before making the final product.
  • You can let me know if you have any preference on the colors you would want me to use.
  • Customization can be done on the size of the painting present in extras.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment