Friday, January 21, 2022

Draw Beautiful Drawings ,Jewelry For You











About:

You will be provided with,

  • pencil art
  • Drawings done by using water colors , pastel etc.
  • hand sketched Jewelry designs
  • software illustrated jewelry designs.

Why is this service special?

Because you can ask for unlimited revisions until you get satisfied from the design or art work. and I will always be sure to provide my maximum and kind service. Therefore , you don't have to be reluctant to ask my service.

After you give me the order, I will take 100% responsibility on it and put my maximum effort on it.

" your expectation will be my satisfaction"

Thank you.

Shaini Perera.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for your creative touch.

Seller's Response:

Great art that’s done fast and neat. The quality is superb!

:

Great for the price

:

Seller has a good understanding and was very cooperative to do as per my requirements. Highly recommended. Thank you

:

good buyer. thanks for your recommendation.




No comments:

Post a Comment