Saturday, January 22, 2022

An Attractive Figure Drawing For You











About:

Hi, I'm SUROVI. welcome to my gig. I can draw any type of realistic figure drawing and paint from photography for you. In this field, I have more than 8 years of experience. so feel free to order any type of portrait you want.



In this gig, I'll provide you this following services-

1. Figure drawing

2. pencil sketch of a figure 

3. pen sketch of a figure

4. color figure paint 



it would be a couple of figures or family members figure together or friends together in a photo, I can draw all of for you.

For more information please contact me.



note: please message and discussed the work first before you order, 
it would be easier for both the artist and the client as well.


thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great drawing skills!

Seller's Response:

thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

Amazing artist!

:

thank you so much for your kind compliment. truly grateful to you

:

Exceptional art-work, she went above and beyond. I highly recommend her service, and personally will be a repeat customer.




No comments:

Post a Comment