Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Draw Professional Realistic Professional Sketch











About:

 I will draw anythings you want professional realistic abstracts expressionism professional sketch ftom you’r photo





Draw a realistic pencil portrait of the person you want. 

The drawing will be made on A4 paper (210×297 mm) A3 paper (297 x 420 mm)

With full body and additional figures, I will sometimes use A3 (297 x 420 mm)  



Every work is unique, drawn entirely by my hand and is not a Photoshop filter or a similar technique.



If you wish, with an additional shipping fee, I can shipping the physical drawing through the post office. Delivery times may vary.

 

You can give me anything:



  • Portrait photos
  • Family photos
  • Animal photos
  • Any product photos
  • Landscape photos
  • Architecture photos
  • Anything you imagine

Reviews


:

Good work.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment