Friday, December 10, 2021

Write Anything On Parchment Calligraphically











About:

About This Gig

I will write any given text, poem, letter, essay in beautiful cursive handwriting, in parchment style!



Contact me before purchasing!



Let me beautifully write your letter or poem on high-quality parchment style paper. Your words will be transformed into an elegant piece of art that can be cherished, framed and admired for years to come



It doesn't have to be in old style. If you want I can write anything you want on plain A4 paper.



Important! : I do NOT write anything on my own. You should send me the desired text via messages or in Word format.





DELIVERY TIME VARIES! I have no control of postal service so I cannot give you a definite time in which it will arrive



I will send you the original paper via mail to your country. Delivery time may vary depending on where you live. If you want extra fast delivery, I may need to charge extra for the delivery fee.



Note: The sample writing was done by a ball-point pen. Your orders will be written by a stylographic pen. I just didn't have it with me when I took the picture

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment