Saturday, December 11, 2021

3D Print Your Model, Jewel, Prototype At Top Quality HD Resin Up To 5 Micron











About:

I will 3D print your miniature, jewel or prototype at top quality with High Definition Resin up to 5 micron per layer.



Working Process:

  • send me your file (STL or OBJ)
  • checking the file and find the best way to print it
  • quotation returned as an offer on Fiverr
  • once you accept I will put your work in the production queue with an estimate of production times
  • sending you a photo of the printed parts
  • shipping the prototype



I use DLP 3D printer, build and definition are:

  • 35 micron xy 121x68x160mm (from 100 to 25 micron z)





Before start your order please write me first.

Shipping price are not included and will be calculated once the prototype is ready. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Everything was perfect, from the communication with Vittorio to the finished result I was very happy with his service and would definitely come back to him if I need more 3D prints jobs done! I never had something printed in such quality and was very impressed with what's possible to do with such high-end 3D printing technology. THANK YOU :)

Seller's Response:

Such a lovely customer, perfect and fast communication.

:

Fantastic 3d rendering

:

Fantastic! Great communication, speedy service, and a very high quality print. Thank you!

:

Fantastic! Great communication, speedy service, and a very high quality print. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment