Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Create Mega Sudoku 16X16 And 12X12 Puzzle Medium To Insane With Solutions











About:

Best Fiverr Gig For Sudoku Puzzle Book for only $5



I Create my own Sudoku puzzles for KDP, Etsy or Any Other Platform. Each one is individual and not available elsewhere online or ever been published anywhere. I will send you 150, 450 or 1.000 Sudoku Puzzles Book With Different Level Like, Medium to Hard/Insane. This Puzzle book is for Adults. 



  • Grid Size: 16x16
  • Solution Pages At Back
  • Print Ready To Upload
  • Send you In PDF File Format
  • Commercial Use



Feel Free to Contact Me



**********************************************



In addition to the packages that appear, I can create the exact and personalized variety you need. Ask me for books with 50, 100, 200, 1000, 2000 puzzles, whatever you need.



In addition, I can provide you with all the puzzles in individual JPG / PNG image files so that you can use them however you want, and in Power Point format.



Write me and let's work together!



I also advise you on possible Amazon KDP questions you may have.



** AVAILABLE **

- Sudoku X

- Hyper Sudoku

- Twin Sudoku

- Triathlon Sudoku (two variations)

- Marathon Sudoku

- Samurai Sudoku

- 12x12 Sudoku

- 16x16 Sudoku



Also with Roman letters and numbers!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great order. The seller delivered exactly what I asked for. I will be purchasing again.

:

Thanks!!!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment