Thursday, August 3, 2023

Do Drawing Realistic Pencil Sketch Portrait From Photo











About:

Draw a realistic B&W pencil portrait drawing art.

Please contact me before placing your order! Thank you!

I am a professional pencil artist with more than 5 years of experience.



I will draw a realistic pencil portrait of your photo and send a scan of it to you.



All my draw a realistic drawings are 100% hand-drawn using graphite pencil and charcoal pencils .drawn entirely by my hand and is not a Photoshop filter or a similar technique(100% pure hand). You can get High-Quality scanned (720dpi) copy of the completed drawing (JPG or PDF) and 720p/UHD 30 time-lapse video. ( If ordered )



What pictures can you give me?



  • Single Portrait
  • Couple Portrait
  • Family Portrait
  • Pet Portrait
  • Landscape Photo



Note: Portrait includes only one person and also up to head & shoulders (head shot). Ask me for extra persons . Also can be delivered in a few hours. Ask about it if you need to.



Thank you!

Have a nice day!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment