Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Do Any Origami You Want











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING !

These prices do not include physical delivery. Only photos of the requested origami will be sent. If you want your request to be sent by mail, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, it will incur additional costs depending on your location.



Isn't origami the most beautiful decoration in the world ?



I discovered origami when I was a child and gradually improved to a high level. That's why I offer you my services as a passionate origamist. I'm comfortable with any origami for your party or Christmas decoration. I can make a wide variety of origami from very simple to very complex, classic or modular, while respecting the ancestral tradition of origami, which requires only square sheets to be used without any cuts.



You can ask me to make a particular model like Fumiaki Kawahata's Jedi Master Yoda or a less precise subject like a flower or a Christmas ball !



You can find me on YouTube and Instagram :

https://www.youtube.com/c/Origameasy

https://www.instagram.com/Origameasy/





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment