Saturday, May 13, 2023

Paint Your Miniatures To My Highest Standard











About:

First off, thanks for checking out my gig! and apologies for the amateur video



I'd love to paint your miniatures! I've been painting minis for about 10 years, but I have only started getting serious in the last 3. I'll do whatever I can to meet your requirements, all you need to do is ship your minis to me, and I'll paint them up and ship them back.



The package's pricing is per model, and pretty rough. I do charge for materials, Primer, Paints, Basing supplies, etc. I base these charges on Citidel products as they're the most common.



important: please get in touch with me before purchasing a gig, as we'll need to discuss your colour scheme, Size, Number of miniatures, Material costs, Shipping, and any unique requirements you may have.



I look forward to painting your miniatures!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment