Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Make A Personalized Qr Code Keychain With Your Url











About:

I will engrave your message or URL in QR CODE form!

The creation will be done on acrylic, size of around  4x4 cm (1.57x1.57 in).



What is QR code? Basically, QR code is an upgraded version of a barcode. QR code can be scanned and decoded by almost any mobile device with camera and the code itself can contain a message, a link to some website, contact information and so on.



  • Please note: I will only send you the QR codes. No chains to attach them will be included.
  • You can choose one of those colors: blue (as shown), yellow, pink, orange, lime green.
  • NOTE: price includes engraving on one side only. If you want to engrave both sides, choose the extra.



If you want a custom shaped QR code, please check out my other QR code gigs!



I will be shipping from Middle Europe, so for countries outside Europe the delivery can take up to a few weeks and for countries in Europe it should be delivered in 3 to 7 days. Every order will be treated as urgent.



Single piece orders I ship without tracking by default but if you want to track your package it would be an additional $5. Please contact me before placing your order and I'll send you a custom offer.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment