Thursday, March 16, 2023

Perfect Embroidery Digitizing Into Dst In 1 Hour











About:

About This Gig

Hello buyer's,

Are you looking for embroidery digitizing logo experienced person,then you got the right place.I am an expert in embroidery digitizing logo.I work with clients all over the world.My only objective is to provide clients with perfect embroider design.I can provide you quickest turnaround 1 to 12 hours.

Embroidery Digitizing File Formats!!

I will provide any file format for your embroidery digitizing logo machines(DST, EMB ,PES, XXX, VP3, JEF,HUS,ART, or any format)and more upon request work sheet in pdf with every design.



Embroidery digitizing services: 

embroidery digitizing logo

custom patches digitizing

3d puff designs

Flat,simple textured designs

applique

jacket back,Left chest

Cap,Hat embroidered patches 



Except formats: JPG, JPEG, PNG, PSD, AI, EPS, PDF, etc,

provide formats: EMB, DST, PES, JEF, EXP, etc or any other format you have to need



Note : (If you need more urgent service within 1 to 2 hours delivery before confirm me to place your order)



THANKS!!

Regards;Mr,liaqat

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment