Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Japanese Kanji Calligraphy











About:

Hello! 

Welcome to my gigs!

Would you love to get your own cool Japanese name, on Kanji?

Searching Japanese kanji character that suits your lifestyle? 

Or get a cool Japanese kanji tattoo, but didnt know which character / symbol that represent you? 

Don't worry, you're at the right gig!

I'm here to help you out on finding the right kanji for You!





How ??

Just send me your chosen English words / Your Name, and tell me about your ideas, and stories behind that. 

Then, I will find the right kanji for You and create it in the beautiful calligraphy shodō style. 

You can choose the kanji styles from my display picture, vertically / horizontally / vertically with multiple lines.



If you want phrases instead of words, please contact me for a Quote.







Feel free to contact me anytime



Thank's for watching my gigs!



Have a good day!!





ORDER NOW!!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment