Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Make 2D And 3D Cad Modeling Of Mechanical Products











About:

Mechanical Products & Equipment Drawing/ Engineering Drawing/ AutoCAD 2D Drawing and 3D realistic Model



I am a Mechanical Draftsman with more than 10 year experience. I will create Mechanical product drawings and 3D Model in Auto cad.



Message me before Placing an order.



What do I require to get started your work?

Any reference file with description of your requirements and An idea, Concept drawing, Hand sketch or the easiest way to convey your requirements would be enough.



What you will get from me?



  • Mechanical Parts Assembly drawing.
  • Realistic Modeling and Rendering.
  • Modify or upgrade existing drawings.
  • 3d Modelling.
  • Exporting and conversion into various formats (DWG, DXF, STL, XT SLDpart, STEP.. and more).
  • Adding layers and colors in drawings.



Customer satisfaction is our Goal.

Looking forward to long terms working relationship.

I will respond you ASAP.



Best Regards,

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment