Saturday, October 15, 2022

Any Logo Embroidery Digitizing In Dst,Pes,Jef In 1 Hour











About:

Hello Respected Buyers!

welcome to Font Digitizing for Embroidery Machine GIG :)

 

 I am Muhammad ADILASH .i am offering embroidery Digitizing work.

i have 10+ year of experience in Embroidery dgitizing work.I will

digitize Any font,Company Logo,Hat logo,Jacket designs etc..



HERE are my services



Services

  • Any Font Digitizing in 3D or 2D for your Embroidery Machine
  • Any logo Digitizing
  • Logo Digitizing for any cap(front and back)
  • Jacket design Digitizing
  • T-shirt design digitizing
  • Logo Digitizing for Baseball cap



I will provide special offers for regular customers

  • 100% satisfaction is my guarantee
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Super fast delivery
  • No compromise on Quality
  • Money Back guarantee

I just need image of the design and i need to confirm the size of your design which you want to Digitize 



Lets start work........

Thanks 

Regards

ADILASH

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment