Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Help With Your Sewing Projects











About:

I am a detail-oriented; creative advanced-intermediate level creative sewer located in Tampa, FL. I have an aptitude for sewing and am a quick learner. I have been complimented on projects I have completed (e.g., skirts, dresses).

If you would like to have a new garment or other item made let's discuss it. Please be aware though that the cost would not be one gig.  The cost is based upon the complexity and amount of labor involved in the project.  The buyer is responsible for providing me with all materials needed to make the item.    Contact me with the details and I will let you know if it falls within my skill set as well and then if applicable provide you with a quote. 

I can also help you with minor repairs to a favorite garment.  Do you have several garments you need to have a rip, seam or button fixed on?   Send me a bag of these items and I will make any minor repair for only one gig per item.  If you have children's wear that need a simple repair I will do two items for one gig.   Contact me with a description of what’s involved and I will let you know if the cost is more than one gig for a specific item.  



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment