Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Paint Line Art Or Digital Illustration











About:

Hello,

I am a professional fashion designer and artist. I have made many illustrations, paintings, and artworks. As a designer, it's my work to give satisfactory results to my customers.

All illustrations or paintings will be handmade 100% original

(no copy, no editing, )

what you will Get?

  • Hand-drawn and hand-painted pictures according to requirements
  • adobe illustrator or photoshop software
  • It could be still life, object, landscape, Pets, Dress illustration, abstract, Botnical, interior, book covers, bookmarks, or any composition except portraits (abstract portraits allow)
  • I will give you suggestions or you could give me a pictures .Any refrence or pictures should be clear and good quality .
  • All work will be done on high quality 300dpi
  • Final product will be send in high quality jpeg, pdf, png, PSD, SVG format.
  • revisions will be according to packages.

Note:

  • Contact me before placing the order to discuss requirements or custom orders.
  • Final result will be given in the required format. (physical shipment is not available for all products ) only for those who can afford additional charges.

Thanks!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment