Friday, September 9, 2022

Any Logo And Image Embroidery Digitizing For You











About:

PROFESSIONAL EMBROIDERY DIGITIZING



I am an embroidery logo digitizer and I can do any type of logo, image digitizing in just a few hours. Embroidery digitizing is not just my job but my passion as well, that's why I always make sure to deliver the best quality in a short time to my customers, because I don't compromise on the quality.



I will digitize your logo in the most popular format to DST, PES, EMB, PFX embroidery files. And Any other format upon your requirement.



My Services:



Left Chest Logo embroidery Digitizing

Jacket Back Embroidery Digitizing

Cap Digitizing

Other Digitizing(offer Logo, 3D Puff, Applique, and other digitizing services )

Any size, Any fabric digitizing.



With:



unlimited revisions

100% satisfaction

high-quality manual digitizing

3D puff embroidery digitizing

any small changes or edits are free.



Note:

  • Up to 6 inch - 1 gigs order 
  • 6 to 8 inch -   2 gigs order 
  • 8 to 15 inch - 3 gigs order



For urgent service please inbox me before placing the order. Thanks



Reviews


:

Amazing talent! Really love the final Embroidery design. Always exceptional to work with Zahid38. Order with confidence as this gig is a true diamond in the rough. Highly competent and skilled. A+++

:

zahid38 is the best. Worth every penny. This was probably the best service we had the pleasure to work with on Fiverr. The results are more than we could have asked for and we will stay in contact for sure! Fast and highest quality. I will use him again and recommend him to everyone

:

He's very creative, smart and cares about the quality of work he delivers. I will continue to use his embroidery digitizing services. I really enjoy working with him.

:

He created what I needed. I'm so impressed with this work. It still looks natural, like the person. zahid38 services are great. Highly recommend. Excellent services!!!

:

The seller is fast and very good at digitizing with little description of what you need. I have used it 2 times so far. I gave him my logo he sent a perfect embroidery digitizing design.




No comments:

Post a Comment