Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Exclusive Macrame Tutorial Videos Or Pdfs For You











About:

Hello

I am Rahamat from Bangladesh. I am a Craftsman and Designer. My specialty is in Macrame crafts.

I make both jute and cotton macrame designs. 



I will make tutorial videos of macrame for your youtube or faceook. I can assure you that you can get the best macrame videos from me.I will make the designs as per your instruction.

Reviews


:

He was great, very responsive, provided the service on time and it was exactly as described.

:

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

:

Rahamat was very kind and helpful in listening to my requests. He did a great custom job. Fast, punctual, and honest. Super recommended.

:

Thanks for the review.

:

Really happy about my first video, it was so much better than I expected. Also very good communication and very helpful. This was a ' trial run ' and we'll be working together through the whole project I have. Thank you so much!!




No comments:

Post a Comment